Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Welcome by Zuriñe and Iria

Hi, my name is Zuriñe. I live in Donostia. I have blond hair and brown eyes. I´m 11 years old and my birthday is on  the 6th of June.

My favourite subjects are English and P.E. There are 3 people and 1 dog in my family.

 My hobbies are playing basketball and staying with my friends and my family. In my free time I also like going  shopping and talking with my friends and family. 

My favorite singers are Malu, Alejandro Sanz and my favorite group is  Sweet California.
Resultado de imagen de basketballResultado de imagen de alejandro sanz

Hi,my name is Iria. I live in Donosti. I am 10 years old.My birthday is on the 26th of March. 
My favourite subject is PE. There are 4 people in my family.
 My hobby is playing sports. In my free time I also like listening to music. 
My favouite singer is Sia. I have got brown hair and brown eyes.

Resultado de imagen de siaResultado de imagen de sports

No comments:

Post a Comment