Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Welcome by Jonma, Jesus, Ane and Leire

Hi!!!  My name is Jonma. I live in Donostia. I am 11 years old.
My birthday is on the 19th of August. 

Resultado de imagen de efecto pasillo
My favourite subject is PE. There are four people in my family.
My hobby is playing football and handball.
In my free time I also like talking with my friends.
My favourite singer is EFECTO PASILLO.
I have got blond hair and brown eyes.


Hi!!! My name is Jesus. I live in San Sebastian City. I am 11 years old. My birthday is on  the 3rd of February.

My favourite subject is computer science. There are five people in my family.
My hobby is playing computer games. In my free time iIalso like filming  youtube videos.
My favourite singers are Michael Jackson and Galantis.
I have got brown hair and brown eyes.


   Resultado de imagen de Galantis

Hi, My name is Ane. I live in San Sebastian city. I am 11 years old. My birthday is on the 19th of May.
Resultado de imagen de montar a caballoMy favourite subjects are Art and PE. My hobby  is horse riding.In my free time I also like reading and painting. I have got blond hair and brown eyes. 





Hi,my name is Leire .I live in San  Sebastian.I am 10 years old.
My birthday is on the 26th of February.
 My hobby is doing Judo.In my free time I also like drawing.Resultado de imagen de judo
There are 5 people in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment