Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Welcome by June and Darlin

Hi , my name is June. I live in San Sebastian . I am 10 years old. My birthday is on the 22nd of November.My favourite subject is PE.

There are 5 people in my familiy and a dog. 

Resultado de imagen de basketballMy hobby is playing basketball, football and  i love skiing. In my free time I also like playing with the play. 






My favourite singers are Melendi and Beret.
Resultado de imagen de Melendi


Hi, my name is Darlin.   
I live in donosti.
I am 11years old.
My birthday is on 16th february.
My favourite subject is art.
there are 8 people in my family.
My hobby is  drawing.
In my free time i also like basketball.
My favourite singer is Ozuna.
I have got black hair and brown eyes.
Resultado de imagen de basketballResultado de imagen de ozuna



No comments:

Post a Comment