Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Welcome by Jone, Jaione and Noa


Hi, my name is Jone. I live in Donosti. I am 11 years old. My birthday is on the 1st of March.

Resultado de imagen de harry potter 1My favourite subject is English. There are 3 people on my family and 1 dog. My hobbies are reading, do magic, painting... In my free time I also like going to the beach. I have got brown hair and brown eyes.







Hi, My name is Jaione. I live in San Sebastian. I am 10 years. My birhday is on the 24th of February. My favourite subject is math. My hobby is skating. In my free time I aslo like  drawing. My favourite singer is Melendi. I have got blond hair and brown eyes.









Hi, my name is Noa. I am 10 years old. My favourite subject is Art. there are 4 people in my family. My favourite hobby is dancing and singing. My favourite singer is Julia Michaels. I have got blond hair and blue eyes. 
Resultado de imagen de julia michaelsResultado de imagen de dance


No comments:

Post a Comment