Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Welcome by Telmo, Ander and Ariadna

Hi!My name´sTelmo. I live in  Donostia. I am 11 years old. My birthday is on the 5th of May.

Resultado de imagen de bad bunny

My favourite subject is PE. There are 5 people in my family. My hobby is playing football. In my free timeI also like playing with my friends.

My favorite singer is Bad Bunny
I Have got brown hair and brown eyes.


Hi my name is Ander ,I live in Donostia ,I am 11 years old.My birthday is on 2nd of June.
Resultado de imagen de basket ball

My favourite subject is Art . There are 4 people in my family. My hobby is Basketball. In my free time I also like playing with my friends, my favourite band is Twice. I have got brown hair and brown eyes.



Hi !!! My name is Ariadna, I live in Donostia.I am ten years old.
My birthday is 17th of May.
My favourite subjects are maths and english.
My hobby is drawing.
In my free time i also like going to the park.
Resultado de imagen de parkResultado de imagen de draw

No comments:

Post a Comment