Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Welcome By Enetz and Juan

Hi, my name is Enetz. I live in Donostia. 
I am 10 years old. My birthday is on 10th of July. My favourite subject is PE. 

There are 4 people in my family. My hobby is playing with Nintendo 2DS. In my free time I also like playing computer games.

 My favorite singer/band is Morat and Alvaro Soler. I have got brown hair and brown eyes.

Resultado de imagen de computer gamesResultado de imagen de computer games nintendo 2ds


Hiiii! My name is Juan .
I live in Donosti. 
I am 10 years old. My birthday is on the 1st of January.
My favourite subject is PE. 
There are 2 people in my family and a dog.
My hobby is playing football. In my free time I also like playing with the ps4.
My favourite singer is Alvaro Soler.

Resultado de imagen de futbolResultado de imagen de alvaro soler

No comments:

Post a Comment