Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Welcome by Julen, Elene, Asier and Sandra

Hi !! My name is Julen . I live in San Sebastian city.

 I am 11 years old. My birthday is on  the 5th of october.  My  favourite subject is PE.There are  5 people  in my family.

My hobby is playing football. In my free time, I also like  playing play station 4.
 My favourite singer is  Shawn Mendes .

  Resultado de imagen de Shawn MendesResultado de imagen de play 4

Hi, My name is Elene. I live in Donostia- San Sebastian. I am 10 years old. My birthday is on the 5th of December. 


My favourite subjects are  English and PE. My hobby is playing basketball. My favourite singer is Bad Bunny and Beret. 


Resultado de imagen de basketball

Hi, my name is Asier, I live in Donosti. I¨´m eleven years old My birthday is on the 10th of May.

My favourite subject is P.E There are four people in my family.
 My favourite singer is Bad Bunny.
My hobby is playing football



Resultado de imagen de real sociedad













Hi!! My name is Sandra, I am 10 years old. I love all subjects and my hobbies are drawing and reading.

Resultado de imagen de mandalaResultado de imagen de reading
My birthday is on the 9th of September. I live in San Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment