Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Maider, Leire and Martintxo

Hello! 


I am Martin. I live in San Sebastian.
I am 10 years old. My favourite color is blue.
My favourite sport is football. My favourite food is  4 cheese pizza. 
My favourite subject is P.E.

Hello!

I am Maider. I live in San Sebastian.
I am  11 years old. My favourite colors are blue and purpple.
My favourite sport is basketball. My favourite foods are pizza and pasta.
My favourite subject is P.E too.

 Hello!

I am Leire. I live in San Sebastian.
I  am 10 years old. My favourite colors are purple and blue.
My favourite sports are football and basketball. My favourite foods are pizza and pasta.
My favourite subject is P.E as well.




                                                                    GOODBYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment