Friday, October 16, 2015

Leire A and Lucia S

Hi, my name is Leire A.

I live in Donostia-San Sebastian.

I am 11 years old.

My birthday is on the 18th of August.

My favourite subject is Spanish.

There are 8 people in my family.

My hobby is painting.

In my free tame, I also like  playing.

My favourite  singer is Ricky Martin .

I have got black hair and brown eyes.


Resultado de imagen de basketball

Hi,  my name  is Lucia .

I live in Donostia.

I am  10 years old.

My birthday is on the 22nd of November.

My favourite subject is PE.

There are 4 people in my family.

My hobbies are playing basketball, dancing and hanging  out with my friends.

In my free time, I also like painting.

My favourite singer is Nicky Jam.

I have got brown hair and brown eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment