Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ander and Eneko

Hello!

We are Eneko and Ander.

 I´m Ander, I´m 10 years old,my birthday is on  the 4th of November.
In my free time I like playing with the wii.My hobby is playing computer games , my favorite singer is Marc Anthony and Matishayu. My favorite colour is black.I love  art.There are 3 people in my family,  my 
brother Iban, Nerea my mom and my dad Carlos. I´ve got brown hair and brown eyes.I live in Donosti.



Hello, I´m Eneko,I´m 11 years old,My birthday is on  the 29th of August.In my free time I play with my friends and with the play  station 3,my hobbies are playing football and playing with my friends.My  favourite singer is Maroon 5,my favorite colour is  blue.I like PE.I´ve got blond hair and brown eyes.There are 3 people in my family,my sister Jaione,my mom Leire and my dad Juanjo.I live in Donosti.

No comments:

Post a Comment