Thursday, November 10, 2016

                                  MY SELF

Resultado de imagen de sweet californiaI am Zuriñe and I am10 years old. I live in Igeldo, Donosti. My favourite colours are purple and blue and my favorite number is 6. I was borth on 6th of June 2006. I like dancing, playing football, playing basketball and skating. When I grow up I want to be a pedritrician  or a desinger. I like to be with my family are my friends. My parents are divorcied. My parents are Ainhoa and Alberto. My favorite food is chicken and chips. I have 4 dogs, 2 cats and 1 bird. My favorite music group is Sweet California.


                                        BY ZURIÑE

                             Resultado de imagen de golden retriever cachorro

1 comment:

  1. You were born with a beautiful and shiny star. A big heart within a small body.

    ReplyDelete